Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm back!


Hola, it's me Vanessa. I'm back and ready to start posting again. Now before I get on with what's been happening on the show and blah di blah i'd just like to say I have a tumblr AND a Twitter where I sometimes blog and tweet some Pretty Little Liar stuff so if you want to check it out here's my username for both my account; dbc202. Pretty much all the accounts I have my username on it is dbc202 and I have like every account known to man so you can pretty much find me everywhere. Now, on to what everyone loves... Pretty Little Liars!

So, if you haven't seen the latest episode you can always find it on Much Music, TV Links, Letmewatchthis, ABC family and probably a bunch of episodes but for those of you who haven't seen the last episode I suggest for you to stop reading this post right now before I  spoil the whole episode for you, well not the whole episode but you know a bit of it.

So, what do we know has happened last episode?

- A is trying to ruin peoples life's but fails actually a numerous of times in the last episode.

- Holden wasn't doing drugs but was doing some type of kung-fu fighting thing and has a heart problem.

- Hannah hacks into Caleb's computer and deletes all the files A put on there and saved the day before Caleb could get arrested.
- Aria had to cancel out on her date with Ezra but good thing she did! Her dad got a note from A saying they were going there!

- Emily well she found Maya smoking some pot or whatever it's called.

- Maya went into spaz mode and was all like "Your better at fitting in then me Emily"

- Spencer still looking for clues and helping out.

- They finally met the person behind the phone the Vivian Dark Bloom thing but have  a lot of stuff to find out still.

Well, of course that's not everything but that's some of the stuff that happened, throughout the next few days I shall be updating all the pages with new link,pictures,videos and posts and the blog layout may change as-well. 

1 comment:

  1. Man Pasand Shadi,
    The Istikhara is an Islamic tradition which is strongly rooted in our culture of Iran, India and Pakistan. Amil Bangali Baba"

    ReplyDelete