Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Previous episodes.


Okay, So we all had a clue that holden was dealing drugs. maybe, we dont know for sure, but who do you think could have given him that bruise? Maybe A... Maybe some one he's dealing drugs to, or maybe someone that we aready know.... I really love Ezra being back in Arias life... SO HOT!!
but what will arias parents do when they really find out....?
Is everyone happy that maya is back with emily? Because Im not. I sense something fishy going on with Maya. Like who did she hook up with during the summer? Why was she acting so awkward infront of emilys mother?
And Hannah.... Oh, Hannah. i wonder how A could have gotton that photo of kate. Just proves that A has to be a girl. hmmm i wonder who... I hope that she can prove to them its not her. I have a bad feeling about kate.
I Hate A. I cant believe what she made spencer do to toby.

1 comment:

  1. Man Pasand Shadi,
    The Istikhara is an Islamic tradition which is strongly rooted in our culture of Iran, India and Pakistan. Amil Bangali Baba"

    ReplyDelete