Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pretty Little Liars The Movie...?


So, after a week living without Internet (Sob)
I went to go check my e-mail to see if there was any new Teen Vogue e-mails about contests
and what not. And I got an e-mail about a Pretty Little Liars movie and just had to click the link.

When I clicked it and saw all the writing I was like "Woah, I'm  not reading all that" So I skipped down to the last paragraph and this is what I found said by Ashley Benson "The producers are talking about doing four seasons," she says, "and then wrapping it up with a feature film. We'd all want to go somewhere we've never been before." 


So, there's a possibility that there will be a Pretty Little Liars movie - I for one will be super excited if there is one. To read more click HERE

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Istikhara is an Islamic tradition which is strongly rooted in our culture of Iran, India and Pakistan. Amil Bangali Baba"
    Man Pasand Shadi,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete